Reprojection

Rob Atkinson rob at socialchange.net
Thu Apr 29 20:34:39 EDT 1999

Hi folks,

does anybody have information regarding the use of PROJ.4 within the
latest Mapserver (3.211).

Trying to use the same technique as per Fornet 2.3 creates a lexical
scanning error on the "=" signs. Looking at the code I suspect this is a
problem in 3.211 map file parsing.

PROJECTION
proj=utm
END

Also, with 2.3 I was unable to make the thing reproject when all I
wanted to do was a datum shift. Any clues on how to force it, and is
this problem fixed in 3.2?

Regards

Rob Atkinson
rob at socialchange.net
Director                                                        Mob 0419
202 973
Social Change Online Pty Ltd                                Ph  +61
(2)9557 6500
http://online.socialchange.net                              Fax +61
(2)9519 8940