Reprojection

Brent Fraser bfraser at digitalscience.com
Thu Apr 29 22:37:04 EDT 1999

Rob,

  Try putting the parameters in quotes:

PROJECTION
    "proj=utm"
END

I was able to re-project in 2.3, but it did not
do datum shifts.  Neither does 3.211 (there's
no code in Proj4 nor Mapserver to do datum
shifts).

If there's a big enough demand, I might be able
to find some source code for the Molodensky
datum transformation...

Brent Fraser

GeoAnalytic Inc.
1150 , 633 - 6th Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2P 2Y5
Tel:  (403)213-2700 Fax:  (403)213-2707
bfraser at geoanalytic.com
www.geoanalytic.com