mapimage java question

Michael Hass mdh20 at axe.humboldt.edu
Wed Dec 22 16:46:10 EST 1999

This may be a long shot...
I am trying to get example 5 up and running (java/javascript version) and
the applet won't start. Debugging with the appletviewer, I get the
following error message:
	java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:InitClass
	at netscape.javascript.JSObject<Clint>(JSObject.java:61)
	at mapimage.init(mapimage.java:29)
	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:343)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

I am using linux and installed java1.2.2  I set the path and classpath to
netscape.javascript (java40.jar).

Does anyone know if the error message is stating that classpath for
javascript is in error?

Thanks for any help. I'm anxious to get on to 3.3, but obviously need to
figure this out first.

Mike Hass