Mapscript problems

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Dec 23 10:23:17 EST 1999

Paul,

  There was a change in the msLoadMap function from 3.3 alpha to 3.3 beta
(I'm assuming the change is reflected in MapScript too).  Try using two
parameters for mapObj, the first one is a map file as you've done, and the
second one is the path to your mapserv.ini file (excluding the filename).
For example:

$map = new
mapObj("/home/httpd/html/SD/sandiego.map","/home/httpd/cgi-bin/");

but I'm not a MapScript guy...

Brent