Mapscript problems

Paul G. Allen pgallen at randomlogic.com
Thu Dec 23 11:36:37 EST 1999

After looking at the mapscript wrapper document, I realized the problem was that
the mapObj() method changed. So I updated to 3.3.001.

Now I am having another problem: the command is failing and not creating the
$map object. The command is:

die mapscript::ms_error->{message} unless $map = new
mapObj("/home/httpd/html/SD/sandiego.map");

PGA