Version 3.3 wish list...

Brent Fraser bfraser at digitalscience.com
Mon Jul 12 11:14:32 EDT 1999

Steve,

  Another feature request.

Label size by map units.  This is somewhat related to a previous
request to have the label size set from a database value.  If the
shapefile does not have a field for text size, I'd like to be able to
set the size in the map file.  Right now it is possible to set the size
using "points"  (and pixels?), but I would like the option of using
the map units (e.g. meters).

Thanks!

Brent