ActiveX version of Mapserver

imap at chesapeake.net imap at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 12 15:16:28 EDT 1999

About this ActiveX version... Are we talking about
setting up COM (Component Object Model) for mapserv?
I think that MapScript may be for the benefit of
perl users, but the object access part of Steve's
MapScript design may be extensible in the Microsoft
world.   Steve, can you give us a heads-up about the
construction of Mapscript (components/structures/
objects/access/etc) to get some ideas?  I'd like to
see the ActiveX component evolve with the same
idea as MapScript.  It should be very similar one would
hope.

Thanks,

-Chris (imap at chesapeake.net)