mapserver and database connectivity.

Nathan Carr ncarr at guideguide.com
Wed Oct 6 06:54:47 EDT 1999

	I too am interested in this functionality. Have been looking at
wrapping
mapserver with SWIG, so I could use perl DBI to access database tables.
This seems a bit
confusing as there is quite a bit of libraries and structures to
include.

Alternatively would it be possible to extend the JOIN functionality for
joining DBF
files to join MySQL/PostGres type tables?

Cheerio, nathan

Nathan Carr  ncarr at guideguide.com