Java code...

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sat Oct 30 11:59:49 EDT 1999

No, pure Java. Wrote latest version on a Linux box. You need to add the netscape java classes to
your CLASSPATH environment variable. Mine looks like this on RH 6.0.

 CLASSPATH=/usr/local/jdk117_v3/lib/classes.zip:/usr/lib/netscape/java/classes/java40.jar

Yours would vary depending on what JDK your using and what version of communicator is laying around.
Unless you're adding stuff to the src you shouldn't nee to recompile and can just use the class file I sent.

Steve

<<< "Paul G. Allen" <pgallen at randomlogic.com> 10/29 10:32p >>>
I meant this to go to the list the first time. I forgot to mention, I'm running
a RedHat Linux 6.0 system and Apache, so if this is some kind of Winsucks J++
code, please let me know 'cause it won't work for me.

Thanks,

PGA