GD versions

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Sep 17 11:29:59 EDT 1999

Anyone got a version of GD the features non-LZW GIF's? I think
it was 1.5.  If so could you send it my way? Version 3.3 will support
GD 1.3 and higher including the new PNG stuff. I'll no longer be
distributing it with the source to avoid Unisys LZW patent issues. It'll
be your choice what version to use. So, if you want LZW GIFs hold
on to the version of GD you already have.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst
MIS Bureau - MN DNR