MapServer List Archive

Vatsavai Ranga Raju vrraju at gis.umn.edu
Sun Sep 26 01:10:21 EDT 1999

Hi Cameron

Sure, email interface (i.e - get list-name file-name from majordomo) is not a convenient
method to go through mail archives. But there are utilities (like mhonarc) which will convert
email list to html files. Initially there is very little traffic for mapserver-users lists, so we
thought monthly archives are sufficient (for html interface, but users can get up-to-date
archive files through email interface). Ofcourse we can archive them at frequent intervals,
if there is sufficient traffic and need.

Raju.
----