Error compiling mapserv3.3.010 for NT

bfischer at usgs.gov bfischer at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 10 13:01:52 EDT 2000

Brian Fischer
bfischer at usgs.gov
USGS WRD
2280 Woodale Dr.
Mounds View, MN
(612) 783-3133

----- Forwarded by Brian C Fischer/WRD/USGS/DOI on 04/10/00 12:01 PM -----

                    Brian C
                    Fischer              To:     "Grzegorz Myrda" <mapadm at polsl.gliwice.pl>
                                         cc:
                    04/10/00 11:56       Subject:     Re: Error compiling mapserv3.3.010 for NT(Document link: Brian C
                    AM                   Fischer)

Grzegorz,

Thanks,  adding that semicolon fixed the problem and mapserver compiled
fine after that.

Brian Fischer
bfischer at usgs.gov
USGS WRD
2280 Woodale Dr.
Mounds View, MN
(612) 783-3133

                    "Grzegorz Myrda"
                    <mapadm at polsl.gliwice.pl>            To:     mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
                    Sent by:                             cc:
                    owner-mapserver-users at lists.g        Subject:     Re: Error compiling mapserv3.3.010 for NT
                    is.umn.edu

                    04/08/00 05:37 AM

It's because of lack of semicolon after "default:" phrase ("CASE"
syntax in MS VC is different than in gcc or other). I had the same
error.

GM