Integrating attribute data from relational databases with MapServ er

Vinod Chettur chetturv at sdhu.moh.gov.on.ca
Thu Aug 10 11:12:15 EDT 2000

	Hello everyone:
	Just wondering about the state of things with regards to relational
database integration with mapserver. I am currently invoking a bunch of
stored SQL procedures to generate tabular reports of statistical
computations done at the database server (NT 4.0 /SQL Server). I hope to be
able to represent these statistical rates for various counties in Ontario
using MapServer. Wondering if any pointers or examples are out there perhaps
with the new PHP module or otherwise.

	Thanks in advance,
	Vinod Chettur
	Senior Systems Consultant, NHIP