ShapefileObj getshape problem

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 11 16:01:21 EST 2000

Sven,

There was a problem with getShape() and a few others in PHP MapScript
3.3.011: the shape index was treated as double instead of as integer as
it should have been.

If you get a more recent version (i.e. 3.4 pre-release) then you'll get
this fix and a bunch of others.

Daniel

 Daniel Morissette                morissette at dmsolutions.ca
                 http://www.dmsolutions.ca/