mapserv controls

Matt.Wilkie Matt.Wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue Dec 12 18:56:40 EST 2000

> You can't use checkbox/radio button syntax with hidden
> variables. You need something like:
>
> <input type="radio" name="zoomdir" value="1"
> [zoomdir_1_check]> zoom in<br>
> <input type="radio" name="zoomdir" value="0"
> [zoomdir_0_check]> pan<br>
> <input type="radio" name="zoomdir" value="-1"
> [zoomdir_-1_check]> zoom out<br>

For testing and development I find it much easier to change
a lot of the input types to "text". This way you can more
quickly try more variations without having to actually edit
the init.html file. See the attached html file for an
example (works for ms_demo, may need some alterations).

cheers,

-matt
Matt Wilkie * GIS Technician * Yukon Renewable Resources GIS
http://renres.gov.yk.ca/pubs/rrgis/