Mapserver hanging ...

Allan Frese AFR at carlbro.dk
Thu Dec 14 03:25:32 EST 2000

Dear list

I've run into a problem with mapserver running on windows NT.
After mapserver har been doing it stuff, which is does fast
and apparently correct, my browser shows a fine web page with
a map and everything, it hangs ??? The process says it waiting.
Well, I use "tlist" from NT's resource kit, which says
 "state: waiting".
After browsing for while, I've got a lot of mspserv.exe's hanging ... :-(

For the record, I have the same version (3.3.12) running on a linux box
(Mandrake 7.2) showing the same data with no problem at all.

Thanks,
Allan