query and legend, labels order, etc.

Ma marin at here.is
Tue Jan 25 18:28:30 EST 2000

Some questions:

1. When I do "itemnquery"  I get the selected features highlighted on
the map and I also get all the class symbols for the layer in the legend
with the same color!? I would like to have the classes in the legend
with they color from the map file. How is this possible?

2. Is it possible to create some order for the labels in one layer. For
example for the layer cities the labels of the bigger cities to be
always on the top. I got situation that the labels of the villages are
1st and I can't see the labels of the big cities.

Any ideas?

--
Ma