Proposed change to symbols.

Doug Nebert ddnebert at fgdc.gov
Thu Jul 27 11:23:10 EDT 2000

owner-mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu wrote:

> Stephen Lime wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to propose a couple of changes to the way symbols are handled.

Which reminds me, is there a way to declare the use of many symbols
to render many different features in a given shapefile?  The case in
point would be a land use map with 8 classes, each with a different
color. I want a single request that would let me render the map using
the symbol settings.

--
Douglas D. Nebert
Geospatial Data Clearinghouse Coordinator