http vars

Zolla Michalak michalak at hwr.arizona.edu
Fri Jul 28 12:43:36 EDT 2000

ok. I've decided to instead try to append the record number [rn] to the
name, so that each variable has a unique name. Now I'm just trying to
figure out how to access the [rn] varaible, or at least some way I can
loop through the different records in the dbf file. Sounds easier than it
is.

   Zolla Michalak
   Support Systems Analyst
   HWR, University of Arizona