Query command without redraw/repositioning of the map

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon May 8 15:22:10 EDT 2000

How are you doing the query? Normally you have a form control that
changes the mode to one of the query modes. At that point you should
not be panning and zooming and should not get a redraw unless you're
using query maps or something else funky.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Bernd Nierula" <nierula at bluewin.ch> 05/08/00 10:52AM >>>
Hi List

I cannot find a possibility to issue a query command on a map without
triggering a redraw and RECENTERING (to the mouseclick-coordinates) of the
map...

Can somebody please point me to the right direction...

TIA

Regards

Bernd Nierula

Geo/Info Nierula