What's wrong with this mapfile?

Markus.Spring Markus.Spring at muenchen.de
Wed Nov 8 06:45:06 EST 2000

Hello Steve,
unfortunately even the nightly build (downloaded it Nov. 8. 10:00 local
time) fails with this mapfile.
I am running mapserver under SuSE Linux 6.4, Kernel 2.2.14 but now I
remember having seen similar effects on a solaris machine in our office.
As I have prepared a list of >70 maps to publish together with an
university department here in Munich, this problem really does hurt
me...

If necessary I could send you es well part of the shapefiles, but as
they
render well if used individually, I do think too that this must be a
problem in the mapfile. What I don't know is, if there is also the
possibility that the html-template could cause this defekt...

I hope I shall be released...

kind regards - Markus