Mapscript .dll guidance

Kieran Ames kames at optonline.net
Tue Nov 21 15:43:47 EST 2000

Could someone point me to a simple script that I could use to
demonstrate functionality?
- I'm using NT4.0
- I have mapserver up and running the ms_demo.
- I installed and tested PHP4 (pretty slick!)
- I downloaded the dmsolutions dll and it's identified in phpinfo();

I saw the posting regarding earthquakes at
http://arachnid.dnr.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/mapquakes.pl and basically
follow the logic.
I also have MySQL installed with a db that contains LAT/LON data.

Do I have all the tools in place to invoke mapscript?

..appreciate any assistance.

Kieran
PS. I'm working from home today and my mailing list subscription is at
my office email account. Any reply that included my email address here
(kames at optonline.net) would be greatly appreciated.

TIA