MapServer standalone

Lyndon Zimmermann lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Sep 20 21:50:43 EDT 2000

Greetings again,

I'm evaluating a variety of internet mapserver applications for use in the
Biomass Energy Atlas of Australia project.  UMN MapServer is one we're
considering.  We have a requirement for a standalone operation option -
lots of our client group are "off the information superhighway" through
remoteness and high telecommunications costs.  I would like to deliver a
product consistent with the internet delivered version (also saves
duplicate development).

Any clues as to how feasible this is?

Regards,

Lyndon Z

--
Lyndon Zimmermann
BE (Mech Adelaide) Grad Dip Bus Admin (UniSA)

Biomass Energy Atlas for Australia Co-ordinator
University of Adelaide Agronomy and Farming Systems
Dir (GISCA) +61-8-8303 3975 Switch (GISCA) 8303 3900 Mob 0414 91 4577
Fax (GISCA) +61-8-8303 3498 email lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au
Website:
http://www.gisca.adelaide.edu.au/~lzimmerm/uofabioenergy/bioenergy_atlas.html