[MAPSERV] Fonts and porting from Linux to NT.

Chad Streck chads at adci.com
Wed Apr 18 09:26:44 EDT 2001

Working.  Played with the paths some more and what finally worked is
when I used / and did not specify the drive.  They looked like this....

helvbold                /InetPub/wwwroot/maps/fonts/helb____.ttf
helvbolditalic          /InetPub/wwwroot/maps/fonts/helbi___.ttf
helvitalic              /InetPub/wwwroot/maps/fonts/heli____.ttf
helv                    /InetPub/wwwroot/maps/fonts/helr____.ttf
timesbold               /InetPub/wwwroot/maps/fonts/timb____.ttf
timesbolditalic         /InetPub/wwwroot/maps/fonts/timbi___.ttf
timesitalic             /InetPub/wwwroot/maps/fonts/timi____.ttf
times                   /InetPub/wwwroot/maps/fonts/timr____.ttf

Thanks,
Chad