[mapserver-users] conflicts between MapServer and ColdFusion?

David Raitzer david_raitzer at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:56:22 EDT 2001

Hello all,

I appreciate the help that I've received over the past couple of days, but I
do have another simple question.  I believe that I'm ready to put MapServer
onto our webserver, but the server administrator first wishes to receive
some assurance that MapServer won't conflict with server's ColdFusion
installation (under Windows NT Server with IIS).  My site won't be using
ColdFusion, but we want to be sure that MapServer won't impair any
ColdFusion functionality.  It would be very helpful if any users who have
experience running both MapServer and ColdFusion could comment on this
issue.  Thanks for any help.

-David

P.S. On an unrelated subject, is there any way to specify line thickness in
MapServer version 3.4?  Thanks again.