[mapserver-users] True Type font

Chad Streck chads at adci.com
Fri Apr 27 10:00:07 EDT 2001

This may not be too helpful, but you must play with the paths in the
font list.  I've pointed all my font paths with full paths, such as....

arial    /var/www/html/fonts/arial.ttf

On windows, I do a similar thing, but I had problem with the drive
letters, and had to use forward slashes, so it would look like this....

arial    /inetpub/wwwroot/fonts/arial.ttf

Chad