[mapserver-users] Mapplet problem - first time user (FWD)

Kralidis, Tom Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Aug 3 11:31:48 EDT 2001

Hi,

The "image" parameter tag of the applet contains a hostname which is not
kosher.

Do you have the right hostname to your box?  You can use the "[host]"
MapServer variable in your template.

Also, if you are accessing remote layers, applets cannot access resources
from outside the machine on which they are hosted.

Hope this helps.

..Tom

Tom Kralidis
Systems Scientist