[mapserver-users] seg faults

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Aug 7 11:52:18 EDT 2001

I'll assume this is with PHP/MapScript ?

I used to get those as well.  I noticed them when I was doing load testing
on PHP/MapScript, and found that every once in a while one of the processes
would segfault.  Never really tracked down the problem, although it was
suggested it may be SWIG related ...

J.F.