[mapserver-users] Mapserver v. 3.5 with SDE support

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Wed Aug 15 12:01:11 EDT 2001

Andreas,

I will look into getting ArcSDE installed on one of my Windows
machine.  Unfortunately, as much as I would like to include SDE in the
win32 binary package, I can't do it soon enough.  I'm out of town right
now and will be gone for the rest of August and most of September.  If you
wantthis functionality ASAP, perhaps someone in the list can give it to
you.  Also, it would be nice if anyone can document how they compiled SDE
into MapServer.

-Perry