[mapserver-users] watermarking

Matt Carlson matt at aruke.com
Thu Aug 16 06:38:17 EDT 2001

Thorsten,

thanks for your input.

could you please tell that to our marketing manager... in japanese :)  i
agree.  the reason i wrote the list is because i myself couldn't see it
happening either.  'it' being a graphic changing states as it's saved from
the browser.

heck, even if it's not a gif ,png, or jpeg,  for example a vector image in a
java applet, if i can see the map with my eyes i can take a screenshot and
copy and paste it into to photoshop.

anyway, after spending a few hours on this issue i'm going to put this one
to rest for a while.

regards,
matt