[mapserver-users] watermarking

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Thu Aug 16 10:07:05 EDT 2001

Matt,

You may not be able to watermark but you can put a copyright notice on
your images.  Just create a DEFAULT layer of your company logo; you can
position on the bottom or on top of your map.  I don't know the detail on
how to do this but you can check the mapfile reference.  Perhaps other
folks can shed more light about this.

Note: If you want the logo/copyright notice to be as unobtrusive as
possible, use light or faded colors.

-Perry