[mapserver-users] compilation

Tom Poindexter tpoindex at nyx.net
Thu Aug 16 10:30:10 EDT 2001

I've done some work on the configure script in the last few days and it's
checked into CVS.

My French is not so good, could you translate the bash error message for
me?

It will also help greatly to know what machine on which you are compiling, and
which version of GD you have.

-Tom

--
Tom Poindexter