[mapserver-users] Query Point

ANDREW WOOLEY AWOOLEY at mountainland.org
Tue Aug 21 09:03:20 EDT 2001

Folks,

I am really stumped here. I am trying to get my query to work properly.  I am using the nightly build of PHP/Mapscript that I grabbed this morning (August 21, 2001).

I am using a modified-for-my-application version of the gmap demo and when I click on a feature on the map, I get the proper data results, but am the shape is not highlighting and the map zooms to the initial extent.  If anyone has any clues as to why this might be happening and would like to share them with me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks very much.

Andrew