[mapserver-users] Zoom/Web Page size

Richard Ford mapserver at cubok.com
Tue Aug 21 11:49:01 EDT 2001

G'Day All,

If I have a map app and it is being displayed on the web page as 400 x 400
pixels.  Is there a way to make the whole map window smaller - to fit on the
page with other text, etc...  I can make the map image smaller by zooming
out.  However I'd like to just "Shrink" the whole damm thing.

Is this the "X x Y" size setting at the very beginning on a .map file?

Cya,

Richard Ford.
richard at cubok.com   www.cubok.com

_________
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Opinions, conclusions or other
information contained in/with this message are not given or endorsed by
Cubok Pty Ltd unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message. If
you feel you have received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete all related material from any
computer