[mapserver-users] newbie problems

pbinkley at library.ualberta.ca pbinkley at library.ualberta.ca
Mon Aug 27 11:29:00 EDT 2001

A newbie suggestion for problem 1: I notice you're using the same extent
settings for the main map and the reference map, but a different aspect
ratio (600x600 for the main map, 200x146 for the reference map). Could that
be throwing it off? I'm grappling with some similar problems and am still
trying to get a grip on how all the variables work together. My reference
map bounding box zooms out when I zoom in on the main map...

Peter

Peter Binkley
Interface Development Coordinator, TAL Online
email: pbinkley at thealbertalibrary.ab.ca
phone: 492-5282, ext. 242
fax: (780) 492-9243
post: Cameron Library 4-30