proportionnal symbols

Riccardo Cohen rcohen at dial.oleane.com
Mon Jan 8 05:54:14 EST 2001

Hi,
I practice Map Server for a couple of days, and find it very performant to display maps.
Our need is to put statistical datas on the map. I began to use CLASS object to change the color.

When it is to display rates, it is ok. But when I want to display for example the number of olympic successes at Sydney 2000, the proportionnal symbols is the best, as we did it at http://www.makeyourmap.com/Sydney2000 .

Is it possible to display a symbol directly proportionnal to the data without using the class object (which will give the same size for many different values).

I could not find any information in the doc and no sample in the gallery.

Thanks

--
Riccardo Cohen

Articque