[mapserver-users] MapScript and PHP 4.0.6

Rob Martinson cathode at nichebox.com
Wed Jul 18 02:43:52 EDT 2001

Daniel,

Thank you thank you! Consider this a confirmation to problems with PHP
4.0.6. I backtracked and rebuilt with source from 4.0.5 and I have zero
problems! The issues with losing the handle of the map when dynamically
generating a map from database contents are gone. I can now reliably (it
seems) create a map on a blank .map file using mapscript only to set
map/layer/class properties and add additional layers.

This works now with the CVS version of Mapserver, Gdal and PHP 4.0.5 on
my end.

Rob Martinson
Nichebox - http://www.nichebox.com
Development - http://dev.nichebox.com