[mapserver-users] IGES

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 7 09:56:43 EDT 2001

Andréas M. Winter wrote:

> purpose of all this is finding a way to import and export to and from
> microstation to later use find a suitable map server for the data.

If that can be of any help, MapServer 3.5 compiled with OGR support is
able to read Microstation DGN files... but there may be some limitations
in the current implementation of DGN in OGR I'm not sure.

See http://gdal.velocet.ca/projects/dgn/index.html for info on DGNLib
which is used by OGR to access DGN files.
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca