[mapserver-users] Installing PHP-Mapscript on W2K

Assefa Yewondwossen assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 15 10:01:07 EDT 2001

Hi,

 The php/mapscript dll should normally reside in c:/php/extensions
directory. You should also check in the file php.ini (which is supposed
to be in c:/windows) to see the the parameter extension_dir is set
correctly :

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = c:/php/extensions

Hope it helps,

Bye

nyon wrote:

> Hi, I have PHP4 installed on a Win2000 server running IIS5.0.The next
> step is installing PHP/Mapscript. It says"Copy the
> php_mapscript_34.dll to your PHP4 extensions directory, together
>     with all the other PHP_*.DLL." The problem is I can't seem to find
> the correct directory as a query to PhpInfo() did notstate any
> additional modules installed. My directory for php is C:\PHP\ Where
> should I put the php_mapscript_34.dll in ?  ThanksNyon

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca
http://www.dmsolutions.ca/