[mapserver-users] Feature Suggestions?

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 19 17:42:09 EDT 2001

I think that's a great idea Steve.  We all know you have plenty on your
plate already without having to support yet another application. :)

Perhaps the website references could make some of this clear, in
particular for new users as to where they should direct requests:

Support questions - mailing list.
Bugs & Requests for new features - bugzilla.

Just to clarify, there is an entry under "severity" in the bug entry
page for "enhancement".  I assume this would be the appropriate place
for any suggestions or requests for functionality from the user
community.

Dave