[mapserver-users] imgbox works on Netscape but not Internet Explorer

Michael Hearne Michael.Hearne at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 20 07:58:38 EDT 2001

I have a similar, if much less reproducible, problem.  I've got one
mapserver app where the 'Pan' mode doesn't work in IE, but 'Zoom Out'
and 'Zoom In' do.  Everything works just fine in Netscape.

Is there any difference in the way that IE handles form variables that
would cause this behavior?

Michael G. Hearne     	  	email: Michael.Hearne at noaa.gov
Coastal Remote Sensing  		phone: 843 740-1281
TPMC/NOAA Coastal Services Center	fax:   843 740-1312
2234 S. Hobson Ave.,    Charleston, SC 29407