[mapserver-users] Need TAB files for testing

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 27 12:36:12 EDT 2001

Hi Everyone,

I would need some MapInfo TAB files that make extensive use of colors,
symbols, line thickness, polygon fills, etc. for testing a new feature
that I've just added to MapServer and that allows layers in MapInfo
format to be rendered using the color and style information from the TAB
file directly instead of having to define layers classes.

I already have a few files here that are working fine, but I would like
more test files if possible before the upcoming 3.5 release.

Ideally, if someone had TAB data that can be publicly distributed, I
could setup a mapfile that demonstrates the new feature and distribute
it as a sample of OGR-based application.

OK, so if anyone has TAB data that they are willing to share then please
let me know.

Thanks,
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca