[mapserver-users] PROJ support for Lambert Azimuthal Equal-Area

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jun 27 17:12:50 EDT 2001

Frank -

Thanks very much for pointing out my boneheaded typo.  That fixed the
problem.  Unfortunately, this was one of those situations where it
seemed pretty obvious that a boneheaded typo was the culprit, but
sometimes the only way to find those is to post your foolishness on the
Web for everyone to see <g>.

I appreciate the quick response - problem solved.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com