Problems with the Zoom Function of the PHP MapScript Module

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Mar 7 09:22:41 EST 2001

This sounds like a problem I found a while ago with that version of
MapServer, it was giving me
head aches at the poles and so on ... I would suggest you download the
latest version
and give it a try, if the problem is the same , it was fixed soon after
3.3.011 ...

J.F.