Problems with the Zoom Function of the PHP MapScript Module

Christian Fuerpasz fuerp at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 7 14:32:06 EST 2001

Hello!

Thanks for the answers.

>  This fix is in the CVS version and would be available for version 3.5.
>
>  Meanwhile if you are on a windows and want a dll with these modifications
> (and compatible with Mapserver 3.3.011), please let me know off the list I
> could get it to you.

Tomorrow i will try to install the Mapserver 3.4 Version and look if the error
also appears.
My system is running on Linux so i think i will need a Linux version of the PHP
Mapscript.

I will try it out, and if it don´t work, i will contact you again.

By the way, what are the mayor Changes of 3.4 to version 3.3.011 ?

Thanks for the help

Christian

  INSTITUT fuer GEOGRAFIE der UNIVERSITAET WIEN
           Kartografie und Geoinformation

  Tel:        (+43 1) 4277 48658
  E-Mail:     mailto:fuerp at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
  Snail-Mail: Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

  WWW:        http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto/