Problems with the Zoom Function of the PHP MapScript Module

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Mar 8 10:57:37 EST 2001

The nightly builds are 3.5 alpha which has some major changes in place. Not
what you want to be using at this point. The error you get is related to generic
query support across data sources (shapefile, SDE, OGR). QUERY objects
(hence QUERYITEM) are gone, moved into CLASS objects.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Christian Fuerpasz <fuerp at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at> 03/08/01 06:08AM >>>
Hi!

Assefa Yewondwossen wrote:

>  I added a new optional parameter for the zoomrectangle function so you can
> specify the maximum extents allowed when you are zooming :
>
>  eg :
>     $oGeorefMaxExt->setextent($dfMaxExtMinX, $dfMaxExtMinY,
>                                               $dfMaxExtMaxX, $dfMaxExtMaxY);
>
>       $gpoMap->zoomrectangle($oPixelRect, $dfWidthPix,  $dfHeightPix,
> $oGeorefExt, $oGeorefMaxExt);

I have installed the nightly build and saw in the source code the changed parts.
Thank you.
But i have a Problem in running the Map File. I get an Error code at Loadlayer()
QUERYITEM definition.

Have there been changes in the Map File definition sine 3.3.011?

Thanks
Christian
Institut fuer Geographie der Universitaet Wien
   Kartografie und Geoinformation

Deptartment of Geography and Regional Science
   University of Vienna
   Cartography and GIS

  Tel:            (+43 1) 4277 48658
  Fax:            (+43 1) 4277 48649
  E-Mail:       mailto:fuerp at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
  Snail-Mail: Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

  WWW:        http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto/