Some help about MapScript

Sebastien 'Tito' Cazajous sebastien.cazajous at eiKONEX.net
Sun Mar 25 11:07:30 EST 2001

Hi,

i am trying to install the MapServer demo, i haven't got trouble to
compile
the cgi prog and install it but once this works i try to make the
MapServer
demo working, i get the demo_readme.html file to get into the MapServer
world
i make the modification on my Debian Box but after all this manipulation
i run the demo in my browser and i get an unreferenced error:
"msLoadMap(): Unknown identifier.(SHADESET):(6)"

I suppose that is an initialization problem but i am not able to find it
is someone able to give me a little help.

Moreover i try to compile the MapScript Php module, i compile
php-4.0.4pl1 right and
get a DSO for Apache, then i put the current path of my php compilation
source
files and i try to run the configure MapServer Script it find the
correct
information but it doesn t generate the MapScript/PHP Makefile

"
creating Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 74: Unterminated `s' command
creating gdft/Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 74: Unterminated `s' command
creating mapscript/php3/Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 74: Unterminated `s' command
"

But any makefile is generated...
Do you have same thing trying to do this...

Best Rgds, Tito
--
+---  \\\//  ------------ # Sebastien 'Tito' Cazajous # ---------+
|     (0 -) # sebastien.cazajous at eiKonex.net - www.eiKonex.net # |