Some help about MapScript

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Mar 25 21:01:14 EST 2001

Sebastien,

The SHADESET problem must be because you have the demo for version
3.3.011 but you try to use it with a version 3.4 executable, see the
following message from the archive about the symbol changes between
version 3.3.011 and 3.4:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/majordom_lists/archives/mapserver-users/html/0102/msg00179.html

and about the PHP MapScript configure problem, see:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/majordom_lists/archives/mapserver-users/html/0102/msg00134.html

Daniel

 Daniel Morissette                morissette at dmsolutions.ca
                 http://www.dmsolutions.ca/