[mapserver-users] Anyone have a Perl package for mapscript?

Janet Ciavarelli Jciavarelli at city.kamloops.bc.ca
Wed May 2 17:37:36 EDT 2001

Hi,
   Well I managed to get mapserver compiled in Windows NT, but now that I have mapscript.lib and the mapscript.pm, I am having a very hard time figuring how to get it into Perl. I'm just wondering if anyone out there has created a Perl package for it, and successfully used ppm to load it into Perl. I'm using Active State Perl for Win32. Any help would be appreciated (before I tear all my hair out over this). Thanx.

Janet.