[mapserver-users] Missing one library

Janet Ciavarelli Jciavarelli at city.kamloops.bc.ca
Fri May 4 14:24:16 EDT 2001

I've almost got all of mapscript compiled (as in mapserver\mapscript\perl). I'm just missing one library it looks like. Just wondering if anyone knows what I have to include to resolve the following 2 references:

   Creating library blib\arch\auto\mapscript\mapscript.lib and object blib\arch\
auto\mapscript\mapscript.exp
mapserver.lib(regex.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __pctype
mapserver.lib(regex.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ___mb_cur_max

blib\arch\auto\mapscript\mapscript.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved exter

Janet.